Vision of WMU Distance Education is to equip through specialized instructions delivered at a distance those living in different geographic regions to serve the church and impact the world for Christ.
- To expand the scope of the University's educational leadership by extending its unique educational
Resources to Koreans in different parts of the United States and of the world.
- To innovate the University's curriculum, teaching practices, and system to reflect rapid
- Technological change and the diversity of distant students' needs and backgrounds.
- To assist faculty members to improve their overall teaching and understanding of their students
By training them in developing instruction on the basis of the needs of distant students.
- To enable distant students to complete an undergraduate or master's degree or a certificate program.